Posted on August 20, 2012, in "public relations", Coventry PR, PR in Coventry, Social media marketing and tagged journalism, journalism purblic relations, journalism student, public relations work experience blog, public relations work placement blog, social media, work experience, work placement, work placement blog. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- "digital PR" "Faraday House" "grant funding" "public relations" "social media training" "digital media" 2012 air conditioning Astute Electronics automotive Blogging Boss Design brand reputation Bridge PR Bridge PR & Media Services Bridge PR & Media Services Ltd bridgit business business systems Communications content marketing content marketing coventry Coventry Coventry PR David Brent DDP e-pr effective press releases engineering ERP ERP systems Facebook Forte Good Garage Scheme Good PR Google Google Plus James Bond K3 K3 Business Technology LinkedIn manufacturing solutions Marketing marketing communications Masterclasses Maximising PR potential online online marketing online PR Packaging Aids piggybacking pinterest Power Adhesives PR PR Coventry PR in Coventry PR Services public releations Queens Award ROI social media social media Coventry Social media experts in Coventry software solutions SYSPRO TECBOND The Factory The Office Tim Oliver training Twitter video pr Web 2.0 Workshops writing press releases
- #Boeing has announced its investment in Reaction Engines Limited, a leader in advanced propulsion systems based in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- Want help with getting your #enguk or #mfguk company noticed? Talk to us today #manufacturing #PR #Marketing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- #Innovation must be in the DNA of a niche manufacturer. Read the full article from @marchantcain #ukmfg #automotive… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Book your place at the MTC #Diversification Workshop on the 10th of May here to find out what makes a good manufact… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Derby-based #Tidyco, supplier of hydraulic and pneumatic products to the #UKrail industry, has spent £150,000 on tu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Bridge PR & Media Services
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.